Questions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark Bentley
    Keymaster

Post your questions about our forums or any other aspects of our website or about ShareSoc, here.

Michael Dennis
      Participant

I don’t understand what some of the toolbar options do or how to use them. Is there a guide somewhere?

Mark Bentley
        Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’ve tried to explain them in the “how to use” post referenced in my reply to Penny above.

Do let me know if you have any suggestions for improving that post.

Best,
          Mark

Graeme Hewson
          Participant

I’ve signed the All Investors Matter petition after receiving the email from ShareSoc about it. The form insists I must enter my company name and job title, which is a bit silly since I’m retired. I entered these details as “-“, which I hope is OK.

Mark Bentley
            Participant

Thanks Graeme – I’m sure that’s OK. Unfortunately ShareSoc did not create the petition, so we were reliant on others to make the signature mechanism sensible!

Best,
              Mark

Derek Mitchell
              Participant

I entered my details as “Private Investor”.

Seems appropriate under the circumstances.

Danny Wallace
                Participant

Could the tab for forums be moved from under the membership section to the main toolbar? It would put the forums in the shop window rather than tucked away. Clicking on it would prompt log in or ask you to join.

Mark Bentley
                  Participant

Hi Danny,

As I’ve mentioned separately, we need to make some fundamental changes to our menu layout to be able to have more top level items. This is planned.

Best,
                    Mark

David Harris
                    Participant

I’m new on here but I am taking advantage of the on-line company AGM’s thank you – just a question: how about having some fund managers doing similar reviews of the companies shortly after the AGM’s, both highlighting and giving background on some of the points we have heard and also pointing out what the Directors skimmed over or avoided to give in-depth information on…? Personally, items like this I would find very interesting and if it gives the fund managers a chance to plug themselves and their funds at the same time, then it’s a win, win all round…!?!

I hope that is helpful feed-back?

Cliff Weight
                      Participant

David, that sounds a good idea for us investors. And a chance for fund mangers to showcase their knowledge.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.